Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ultramarines - A Warhammer 40,000 Movie

I just finished working at Pop6 on the upcoming movie "Ultramarines - A Warhammer 40,000 Movie". I spent most of my time working on facial expressions, rigging, hair simulation, optimization, and research and development, but I also had the chance to work on some models, even with my busy schedule on other aspects of the production.


For more information you can take a look at the following websites:

Ultramarines Official Website
http://ultramarinesthemovie.com/

Pop6 Studio Website
http://www.pop6.net/

Since this movie is not out yet, I can't show most of the work I did on this project. Luckily, some of the work that I have done has been published on the official movie website.


Chainsword model and provided design - Modeling and Rigging







Warhammer model and provided design - Modeling and Rigging





Landspeeder vehicle and provided design - Modeling and Rigging





And here are 2 new concepts of model that I created on this project, that have been published on the official movie website. These are also very detailed models like the other ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment